You have no items in your shopping cart.
11 Jun, 2019
SMOKED BUTTERY SHRIMP
- 15 large shrimp
- 1/2 Cup (aka- 1 stick) butter
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 2 sticks Rosemary
- 1 Tablespoon Q-Nami Rub
- 1/4 lemon, squeezed
- Rinse shrimp, devein, de-shell as needed
- Apply Q-Nami
- In a bowl, melt one stick of butter. Once melted, add minced garlic
- Grab an 8x8 foil pan, place shrimp in three rows
- Pour butter and garlic mix onto shrimp. Squeeze 1/4 of a lemon into pan and place the two sticks of rosemary in between the three rows of shrimp
- Get smoker up to 275F with pecan wood. Once ready, place pan in grill over indirect heat for 20-25 minutes. Shrimp will turn an orangish color when finished.
Note: The prime internal temp for shrimp to be done is 120 degrees Fahrenheit. It will have a firm bite and will be orange. Going too much over that temp can turn them rubbery to the bite.